Nowadays almost every Crypto projects offer a "faucet" which acts like a free flowing tap dropping (read distributing) funds into user's wallet addresses. This funds are completely available for free and are mainly utilised by users to experiment with the several Testnet features before they are ready to invest in the respective project. This also mitigates any risk of using real world tokens to try out something that is still in an experimental stage (for example testing a smart contract).
ArchEthic Testnet offers a similar faucet by which a user gets a free fund transfer of 100 UCO into their wallet addresses. This feature can be availed any number of times as desired by users to get an in-depth look into our transaction explorers and also to try out various popular blockchain features like NFT, smart contract, static file hosting etc.
If you already have a wallet address, please enter the address to transfer 100 UCOs!
If you don't have a wallet address, you can create the wallet address using the Archethic mobile wallet HERE
To Install ARCHEthic Wallet in Android Devices:
- Download the APK file for application for your platform from releases.
- Click on the downloaded file and Click on Install
- If asks for permission to install from unknown sources
- Goto Settings and Allow Installation from unknown sources for browser or file manager.
- Once installed open the application and proceed as per instructions the application.
To test ARCHEthic Wallet with Testnet:
- Copy your address from the wallet and paste on the ARCHEthic Testnet Faucet
- Click on 'Transfer 100 UCO'
- Refresh your dashboard Now, you can send some UCO and see your transactions
ARCHEthic Wallet have features that are implemented:
- Use of 24 Words Mnemonics.
- Support for Multiple Languages
- Support for Multiple Currencies (Only views not as in multiple cryptocurrencies)
- Support for transactions (Sending and Receiving UCO Tokens)
- Upcoming Support for NFTs and Many More