We are now in a recession, and if you're like most investors, you definitely want to find some of the best investments that are recession-proof. After all, no one wants to see their investments fail at a time when they need it the most.
In the past, most people who wanted to prepare for a recession would buy up treasuries or would buy gold. These days, people are starting to see that blockchain is recession-proof, and if you think about their rationale, you'll realize they're right.
A recession is a macroeconomic term which means that there is a significant decline in overall economic activity in a region. It typically is recognized when there is an economic decline for two consecutive quarters.
In simple terms, 'When there is a sudden drop in spending (by people/institutions) worldwide that persists for a few months then the world is said to be in a recession'.
In fact, you believe it or not, we are currently in a recession caused by COVID-19. This is what Bank of America just told the world "We are officially declaring that the economy has fallen into a recession ... joining the rest of the world, and it is a deep plunge”.
Let me clear a few aspects.
- Sudden drop in spending (by people/institutions) worldwide => Global Recession
- Sudden drop in spending (by people/institution) in region => Regional Recession
- Recessions are caused by war, geo-political conflicts, technological & financial bubbles, natural calamities & climate change, and pandemics (like COVID-19).
With increased population and climate change, there is a higher chance of having a recession than before. There is always going to be a recession either global or regional.
- If the forest fires in Australia happen for the next time like 2019, this could easily trigger a regional recession in Australia.
- A high flood alert in Jakarta could easily put Indonesia in recession,... many more
During recessions, it's always the latest innovative technology that brings people back to a better, robust economy. The best cure for a recession is innovation and adaption. To survive, you will need to adapt.
For example, startups founded during the last recession (2008-09) are Uber, Airbnb, Slack, Pinterest, WhatsApp, Square, Venmo.... Some of the most iconic companies will undoubtedly be launched during this recession and are definitely going to come from the blockchain space.
No centralized money, single government-backed currency can prevent a global/regional recession. Only a blockchain/cryptocurrency controlled by the people, for the people and of the people, can!
What has blockchain to do with a recession?
Blockchain is definitely the best and the newest revolution of the digital era and has already proven to be an incredibly powerful form of technology. The blockchain's decentralized world has been sharply growth-oriented with many use-cases and new protocols developed. So far, the returns people have gotten are impressively high.
Countries like the US, China, India, many more that have tried to block it have quickly discovered that it's truly a borderless system.
- India banned the cryptocurrencies for 2 years, but realizing the potential of blockchain and cryptocurrencies, the ban was lifted (India Wants Crypto). Literally 1.5 billion people are joining the blockchain revolution.
- South Korea once banned crypto, but now wants to bring crypto mainstream.
As far as investing goes blockchain is recession-proof
Most people think that cryptocurrency is one of the most volatile and risky investments to make because it's decentralized and not backed by anything. Since it's not backed by a government or by businesses or even by real assets, if the currency fails, then you really won't be able to recover anything.
It sounds terrible, but there's an awesome side to this. Since it's not tied to a certain government or business, blockchain currencies won't tank if the economy or a country or a random company decline. That is a huge strength in the ever-changing market.
Blockchain technology is a huge asset to companies and individuals that are willing to adapt. Considering the importance of blockchain already, it clearly makes sense that it is the vehicle that helps carry us out of this recession.
"By investing early, you reap the full rewards of that work before it even happens." - Nilesh Patankar, COO of Uniris.
Finally, one point to remember 'Blockchain currency values is also not underwritten by a central bank.' This is all that matters, let nature take its flow.
Uniris is the key to the future!
Uniris blockchain offers the first integrated services platform capable of meeting a fundamental need: giving everyone back the control over technology. In this way, Uniris is part of the promise of a safer, more inclusive and truly decentralized world.
4 years of research and 12 strong international patents endow Uniris with the technological attributes that the predecessors have lacked - scalability, speed, reliability, and simplicity of native biometric recognition. These patents would be given to open source communities to foster participation and hence accelerate the pace of innovation.
- Uniris is the most scalable and highly secure solution.
The Strategic Committee of the Security Industries Sector (CSF) part of the French National Council of Industry, selected Uniris to provide secure access to all significant International events and in particular for Paris 2024 Olympic Games.
- Scalability: > 1 million transactions/sec
- Instantaneous: < 5 sec validation time
- Security: 0.0000001% risk of fraud even with 90% of malicious nodes
- Uniris solution is the most eco-friendly solution, it consumes
- 3.6 Billion times less energy than Bitcoin
- 308 million times less energy than Ethereum
- 0.0000001176 Kwh / txn (Equivalent to burn one-tenth of a gram of sugar)
- Uniris blockchain platform aims to replace and to improve all current centralized applications with a comprehensive and open ecosystem, allowing people to move from the trust imposed by centralized systems (Facebook, Google, Amazon, Banks...) to a decentralized system where everyone will retain control of their data, property, and privacy. The use-cases or dapps include smart cities, IoT, Decentralized Identities, FinTech, Health-Care, ...many more. Uniris is the best blockchain platform to develop your project.
- Uniris Coin (UCO), is the backbone of the network that fuels these transactions and monetizes the contributors in developing the ecosystem built for the people by the people. Uniris Coin (UCO) is designed to be completely distributed far and wide, as fast as possible by gamifying the delivery of money so that a maximum number of people have access to the money and thereby join the network. This is even shown by Metcalfe's law, where the value of a network is proportional to the square of the number of connected users of the system (n2). i.e more users = better network.
For example, considering an event such as the Paris Olympics 2024, which alone brings together 8 million people. By 2024, 75% of UCO will be available out of a total supply of 10 Billion UCO.
Value of a network => (no of users)^2 (approx (8 + 2 million)^1.5 )
Value of Uniris network => (10 million)^1.5 => € 31.6 billion
Value of 1UCO => €31.6 billion / 7,5 billion UCO => € 4.2/UCO.
700X increase in value of UCO (Now UCO is sold at €0.006/UCO)
- There can be 2 types of nodes in Uniris network
- Mining Node validates the transaction. At the beginning of the network the mining privilege is given only to the investors and mining can be done using any pc, for example, an intel i3 processor is enough. Since the energy consumption is so low (3.6 billion times efficient than Bitcoin) any computer can start mining.
- Storage Node stores the transactions/data. Any smartphone, laptop, device that is connected to Uniris network can store data and can be a storage node and earn a form of Universal Basic Income. Currently, there are around 4 billion smartphones owned by individuals, this means that all 4 billion people can earn a Universal Basic Income with Uniris. Once the 4 billion people join Uniris, the network effects from Metcalfe's Law will be exponential (read more here)
"With growing automation, 50 million jobs are lost around the world every year. There is a definite need for Universal Basic Income" Andrew Yang, 2020 US Presidential Candidate.
- To enable a decentralized network to survive for decades or centuries, it must be able to predict the future and adapt to threats and react accordingly and predict better the next time. For this, the Uniris network is based on two adaptive algorithms:
- Action and reaction capacity: This is ensured by the Heuristic Algorithms which manage the majority of network behavior.
- Prediction, anticipation and correction capacity: This module has the ability to understand patterns/samples and predict the future behavior, hence potentially predict a future state of the network.
For example, Uniris prediction module by studying the behavior of the electricity supply and demand of the world until now and by studying the movement of people due to COVID-19 recently is able to better predict the supply and demand of the electricity and hence able to act and react accordingly and finally learn from the changes in behavior. Thereby balancing the network at all times.
This can be applied to supply chain management, IoT, smart cities, travel, health-care, ....many more.
- With the tip of your finger, you can do all transactions, Uniris Biometrics is based on the internal vein structure of the person's finger and is different for different people and hence is designed for the world population.
Read more about Uniris Biometric Device: A patented identity management for universal authentication). There are numerous use cases possible when Biometrics is coupled with Blockchain, one of the many is the Paris Olympics 2024.
For example, in the Olympics, only the athletes are allowed to enter the track, but the audiences are allowed to just enter the auditorium but not the track.... many more.
Just like, when a part of the human body is wounded, the entire body prepares for healing & repairing that wound and bringing the body back to normal. Similarly, whenever there is a recession/stress/disconnect in the economy/world/P2P network the Uniris network strikes a perfect balance to bring back the system to normal in the best possible way.
If you are one of the earliest investors or adopters to Uniris, then you are bound to reap the benefits.
Want to talk? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Akshay Kumar KANDHI